You can return any products purchased on the Toria Lee Accessories website or via email or telephone (except for bespoke items) for an exchange/refund, provided you have proof of purchase (such as a print-out of the email order confirmation).
Unless the goods are faulty or sent in error, all requests for an exchange/refund must be received within 14 days of your receipt of the goods. Unless the item is faulty you will not be refunded the postage. If the goods are faulty, sent in error, they must be returned within 30 days of your receipt of the goods.
Items must be unused and returned in the original packaging, with tags still on the goods and in re-sale condition. All requests for an exchange or refund must be made in writing to Toria Lee Accessories in order to process the exchange/refund. Please email email@example.com or fill out the easy returns form.
How do I return the goods?
You must take reasonable care of the goods whilst in your possession and they must be returned promptly to 5 Willowmead Square, Marlow, Buckinghamshire SL71HP. If you are unsure of the address to return the goods, please contact us, as any returns made to an incorrect address will not be exchanged, refunded.
If you are using a postage service we advise that you get proof of postage from the post office. When you are returning the goods for an exchange/refund you will not be refunded the postage unless the item is faulty.
Please include with the goods your full contact details and a note stating the reason for return.
Returning goods from overseas?
If you have purchased something from us and you live overseas’ then you must make sure that all duties and taxes are paid when you return the item. Toria Lee Accessories will not be liable for any costs for returned items
What are excluded from refunds and exchanges?
Certain items are not covered by this returns policy, and are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Personalised items that are specially made, or ordered in accordance with your customised specifications.
- Sale items.
- Earrings, shoes and socks.
- Any other type of good that is made or commissioned when you place an order.
- Any goods that have been made to order, or personalised in any way with customers approval will not be accepted as a return:
- If you are returning a bespoke item that was made to order, or personalised in any way due to a fault, or it has not been reasonably made to the specification given by you, we will re-make a new item to the correct specification.
- If you wish to exchange any of the goods purchased, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receipt of the goods.
Returns of any items received as a gift
If you received the product as a gift, and do not have proof of purchase, you will be offered an exchange up to the amount of the goods you wish to exchange.